Thursday, September 17, 2009

Introduction

Hey, this is FTBaseball and I have some amazing stuff to talk about. I will cover most baseball records like when Derek Jeter became the all time hits leader for the New York Yankees. I will give information on the postseason chances for the division leaders. I will talk about the poll results and why it could be any of the answers. There is much more amazing stuff but you have to read it to find out.

This is an amazing blog. You will get some information a lot faster than on other websites. During to off-season there is a lot more to talk about. It will not be the same as during the regular season though. There will be articles on trades that take place. I will give proof that steroids are ruining the game. Plus, much more that you will learn about later. For anything involving baseball come to FTBaseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment